Welcome to the Architects' Professional Examination Authority in Scotland Ltd .
- Scenario to the Practice Examination and Guidance Note and Declaration will be available here at 9.00 am on Tuesday 20th November 2018
- Practice Paper will be available here at 9.00 am on Tuesday 27th November 2018
All candidates have now been allocated to a course in order that they may upload their examination submission. It would be helpful if candidates could check that they have access to the online system and contact APEAS as soon as possible if there are any problems. It is now possible to upload any part of your submission, and this will allow a similarity check.
The ARB originally prescribed the Part 3 Examination in Professional Practice and Management as awarded by APEAS in 2003. APEAS has been re-prescribed by ARB until 31st December 2021.
APEAS has also been successfully validated by RIBA until 2018 (we are currently in process of applying for re-validation)
2018/19 Part 3 Examination in Professional Practice and Management
If you are siting your Part 3 Examination with APEAS in 2018/19, please check your online registration and ensure that all information is provided and is up to date, in particular your date of birth and ensure that you have ticked the relevant box if you have any special requirements or if English is not your first language.
APEAS have now contacted all candidates to confirm that they are registered to sit the examination in 2018/19 and have also contacted all candidates who have indicated that they have special requirements or English is a second language.
- See APEAS News for information on access to RIAS Notes
- Scenario to the Practice Examination will be available on this Website at 9.00 am on Tuesday 20th November 2018
- Practice Paper will be available on this Website at 9.00 am on Tuesday 27th November 2018
- Candidates sit written Practice Paper on Tuesday 27th and Wednesday 28th November 2018
- All documentary submissions must be uploaded by the deadline of 12.00 noon on Thursday 29th November 2018. If, for any reason you have been unable to upload your documents by this time, please contact the APEAS office as soon as possible. Candidates who have been granted an extension of time for submission of documents, eg for medical, dyslexia reasons, will be contacted separately to confirm their individual deadline date/ time
- Some candidates have indicated that there is a later deadline date on the Turnitin system – please ignore this and PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ADHERE TO THE DEADLINES AS ABOVE
- Candidates submit their documents on a USB memory stick to arrive by Monday 3rd December 2018 (this should contain an exact copy of the documents uploaded online). There is no need to deliver your memory stick to the APEAS office – it is sufficient to send this by post.
If you have any questions concerning the APEAS Part 3 Examination, please contact APEAS by email to email@example.com